Pack of 12 + cutter
Looking for a modern, easy to install and weather resistant cable railing kit to upgrade your deck or staircase?
At Jakob Rope Systems we have more than 100 years of experience. Our cables are manufactured from marine grade stainless steel granting durability and a timeless look.
For installation, we include the cable cutter and it can be completed with common, basic tools. The kits are sold in a wide range of standard lengths (10, 20, 30 and 50 ft.) The tensioning ends are suitable for up to 2 in. posts (Find 3 to 4 in. post fittings on accessory suggestions).
The cables can be cut to a finished dimension in the field. Each assembly includes all fittings needed for attaching and tensioning.
*For stair sections do not forget to buy our beveled washer pack.
*For 3 to 4 in. posts, do not forget to buy our Special Tensioning Ends on the shop page.
**Complete installation instructions and detail drawings are available.
- KIT INCLUDES: Pack of 12 cables with tensioning ends + cable cutter (Posts are not included)
- 4 mm (5/32 in.) cable diameter.
- Stainless steel 1x19 AISI 316 stranded wire construction. Durable, weather resistant and modern.
- Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with common, basic tools.
- DISCLAIMER - CUT CABLE MUST BE DISCARDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO REUSE CUT CABLE WITH THIS KIT.
Note: On-site Radius Head End comes attached to the cable.
Suggested hole diameter for the END POST = 7/16″
Suggested hole diameter for INTERMEDIATE POST = 5/16″
Permissible Load: 506 lbs.
|CL = 20’||ød2 = 3/8″|
|b2= 1 5/8″||ød3 = 9/32″|
|b3= 1 1/8″||a= M6 (1/4″)|
|b4 = 1 5/8″||sw= 5/32″|
|b5= 1 1/8″||| k= 15/32″|
|ød1 = 5/8″|